끊어읽기에 주의하면서 아래 예문을 해석하시오
91. Some questions are so sensitive that we can’t answer easily.
92. We are not always fortunate enough to enjoy a work environment free of others’ interruption.
93. The water is too shallow to allow a boat to move easily.
94. Everything around us seems to have been in harmony with one another.
95. The victims appeared to have been shot as they were trying to escape from the place.
96. If you don’t know what to say, saying nothing is better.
97. All we really need to know about how to live and what to do, we learned in kindergarten.
98. To be honest, I can’t think of such creative ideas.
99. To tell you the truth, I hate shopping there, because there are too many people around there.
100. Losing my friend, Sally, was the thing I can’t imagine in my life.
101. Staying home and not interacting with people of other cultures is the surest way to make you a fool.
102. She enjoyed playing the piano and writing novels.
103. Falling in love is like being wrapped in a magical cloud.
104. The students loved to throw their papers into the basket in the school.
105. Have you considered taking night classes to train for another kind of job?
106. I believe that one of life’s greatest dangers is just staying in the same place without traveling.
107. The most economical and safest way of getting around Korea is using the KORAIL.
108. My dream was becoming a great swimmer like Ian Thorpe.
109. The doctors did not hold much hope of her recovering
from the fatal disease.
110. Somin’s skills led to her being promoted to executive secretary at last.
111. We’re looking forward to seeing you again.
112. There is no going back to your previous life.
113. She is far from being cooperative with others.
114. The villagers were busy rebuilding their new houses after the Civil War.
115. On entering the house, he heard a dog barking loudly in the distance.
116. The police had no trouble finding the suspect if the evidence is enough.
117. What do you think of taking a part-time job to make money?
118. All my friends are going climbing and I really want to go with them.
119. People are accustomed to using blankets to make themselves warm.
120. I feel like having a Big Mac and some French fries.