끊어읽기에 주의하면서 아래 예문을 해석하시오
151. A woman whose smile is open and whose expression is glad is a true beauty.
152. I had two children whose school was located far from our home.
153. The man whom I wanted to see wasn’t in the office when I visited.
154. It is natural to love a person whom you have often met.
155. The villagers were busy restoring their old towns which had been destroyed during the war.
156. All the countries which involved in the war agreed to end the war.
157. Marriage is a book of which the first chapter is written in poetry and the remaining chapters in prose.
158. Time is resource whose value is determined differently by the people who use it.
159. Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
160. People try to remember the moments which they think valuable.
161. The best thing that ever happened to me is making a lot of friends.
162. Never spend your life accumulating material things that will only turn to just dust and ashes.
163. Almost everything that we are doing now is governed by some set of rules.
164. The jobs that most companies are doing with information today would have been impossible to imagine 10 years ago.
165. There will come a time when everything will be controlled by the computer.
166. Think of a day when you are extremely satisfied with the result at the end.
167. Go to a fairly quiet place where you are not likely to be disturbed.
168. You are where you are today because you have chosen to be there.
169. One reason why the novels are so popular in all cultures is that they are very easy to understand.
170. I can’t understand why a person will spend a week reading a novel when he can easily read the summary of it in a ten minutes in the internet.
171. Now one tends to be valued only by the way he dresses and possesses.
172. The police couldn’t find out how the thief broke into the building.
173. Sometimes the cheat code are intentional bugs (which are) inserted by programmers.
174. An ambassador is an honest man (who is) sent to lie abroad for the profit of his country.
175. The biggest mistake (that) a lot of teachers make is looking down on a student who shows poor performance in school.
176. The problem (that) the student answer is different from what other students do.
177. Changing the order in which the program is processed is impossible.
178. We are giving you a piece of paper on which a lucky number is written for every item you buy.
179. Mr. Smith wants to hire a person as his secretary who has special computer skills.
180. The First World War was a global military conflict between 1914 and 1918 that took place mostly in Europe.