끊어읽기에 주의하면서 아래 예문을 해석하시오
181. I have a five year old son, whose dream is being a professional gamer.
182. The terrible earthquake trapped many residents, who did not lose hope.
183. The word “paradigm” stems from the Greek word “paradeigma,” which means pattern.
184. There is also a quantity discount, which is offered to individuals who order large quantities of a product.
185. The artists work for advertising agencies, where they create interesting pictures and tasteful designs.
186. A man walked, carrying a flute in his hand, to the center of the garden, where a girl was sitting on a bench.
187. Ever since you went away, my whole life has changed totally.
188. Shortly after I hit the ball, I heard the crowd cheering.
189. When Seojong was looking for her text book, she found her room too messy.
190. Do not cross the bridge until you check it is safe.
191. If you hesitate because you feels inferior, other people are busy making mistakes and becoming superior.
192. No sooner had I board the cruise to cross the Mediterranean than I missed my family.
193. Scarcely had I noticed the dragonfly before it flew away.
194. Drinking some water as soon as you wake up will help you stay awake.
195. The moment we hate to hear the opinions of others, we will only hear our own voice.
196. Kalimantan is a fine place to live if you like to live alone.
197. Complaining is not bad for you as long as you are not complaining directly to the person you’re complaining about.
198. I don’t care, as long as you love me.
199. I am trying to do what I cannot do in order that I can learn how to do it.
200. Michael is asking Bob to lend him some money so that he can buy a new car.
201. Our rivers become so polluted that we cannot even swim in them.
202. San Francisco has such a large city that it’s better to give up to travel in a day.
203. Although her life was difficult, she never gave up.
204. However qualified a person may be, he will not be able to make the best use of his qualifications without concentration.
205. I have to change my life style now that I’m alone.
206. We have to appreciate his precious advice since things will soon become to difficult to stand.
207. Human beings cannot live on Mars right now for the temperature is too low to survive and there is no water to use.
208. People react differently to cholesterol in the diet. For some people, it raises the blood levels, while for others, it does not.
209. Whereas one language now often makes a wall for job seekers, two can make a gate for them.
210. Having bought my new dress, I went home.