끊어읽기에 주의하면서 아래 예문을 해석하시오
211. She threw her arms around his neck, and he took me in his arms, lifting me right off the ground.
212. If I find the key of the house, I don’t need to ask your help.
Finding the key of the house, I don’t need to ask your help.
213. Feeling thirsty, I dipped some water from the well, and drank it.
214. Having never seen my parents for a long time, I love them from the bottom of my heart.
215. (Being) Absorbed in their own thoughts, Minju doesn’t answer the phone.
216. Believing that everyone is watching them, teenagers are extremely self-conscious.
217. Expecting that a blanket will always make something warm, they think that it must warm ice, too.
218. What he like is to sit in the living room with his legs crossed while reading a newspaper for about an hour in the morning.
219. I’m used to walking on the street with my dog running beside me.
220. If I were a teacher, I wouldn’t give my students a daily quiz any more.
221. If I were a President, I’d give everybody enough money to enjoy his or her hobby.
222. If Hyunjeong had finished her work on time, she wouldn’t have been fired.
223. If you had lost the library book, you would have had to pay a 20,000 won fine.
224. Were it not for eyelashes, small particles would fall into our eyes.
225. Without making several mistakes, we could never have learned the valuable things in our lives.
226. But for airplanes, we couldn’t travel to Europe in such a short time.
227. Were it not for blind faith, human beings could be smarter than now.
228. Had it not been for the sophisticated plastic surgery, she would never have been loved by such a handsome guy.
229. I wish I had studied much harder.
230. I wish I hadn’t eaten so much when young.
231. I wish there were no lights at all in my house.
232. She acts as if she loved him.
233. She speaks as though she had got an operation on her eyes.
234. It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness.
235. If you live in the jungle, it is easier to live with someone else than to live alone.
236. I think that I am the weakest golfer mentally.
237. The most important thing about goals is to have one, not to achieve one.
238. Fortunately, there are no further casualties in this area.
239. The older couple in the second row in this picture is my lovely parents.
240. Being with Hyunjeong is as beautiful as a colorful rainbow and as cool as showers on a hot day.