끊어읽기에 주의하면서 아래 예문을 해석하시오
241. This book can be as interesting and exciting as I expect.
242. He is as good as dead.
243. I try to read as fast as I can.
244. The sooner, the better
245. The more difficult it is, the more interesting it is.
246. The higher you climb, the fresher air you can breathe.
247. Seoul is larger than all the other cities in Korea.
248. My family is more important than anything else in my life.
249. Make the best of your time at every moment.
250. Most resumes are read for no more than a few seconds.
251. Make the most of the chance when it falls to you.
252. I want you to give me my book back tomorrow at the latest.
253. The state of your life is thought to be nothing more than a reflection of your state of mind.
254. Though he is no longer here, his spirit will always be alive in our hearts.
255. Those who can speak at least two languages will have more career choices in the future.
256. He is twice as strong as he used to be.
257. She earns twice as much money as I do.
258. This book is three times thicker than that book.
259. I am surprised to know it is possible to break a glass by singing or shouting.
260. It is not good to listen to flattery.
261. It is difficult for me to wake up early in the morning.
262. It is hard for an empty bag to stand upright.
263. It is very kind of you to give me the some useful advice.
264. It is sweet of you both to be ready to cheer me up when I feel depressed.
265. It is true that health is above wealth.
266. It is not certain whether there are aliens in the solar system.
267. It is a mystery why someone gets to love others.
268. I found it really enjoyable to learn a new things for the first time.
269. The boss finds it strange that his workers hate him.
270. It was this view that made the trip fantastic.