끊어읽기에 주의하면서 아래 예문을 해석하시오
121. Whenever I have time, I enjoy spending a couple of hours reading the books.
122. Even though I knew the demand was impossible to do, I could not help accepting it.
123. It’s no use asking for a refund because the company is notorious for not giving it.
124. Time prevents everything from happening at once.
125. It’s of no use to carry an umbrella if it is raining heavily.
126. Nancy and I had to get used to driving on the right in South Eastern Asia.
127. Life is worth living if we are always worried about the future as well as the present.
128. What good mothers feel like doing for their babies is the best thing for their children.
129. I regret to tell you that the lion is dead.
130. I try very hard to overcome my prejudice although it is difficult.
131. I regret having paid little attention to the poor boy.
132. I would forget to get up and go to school in the morning.
133. I vividly remember going abroad for the first time in my life.
134. I know that you changed the policy by yourself.
135. I still believe that the old deserve respect for their experience and wisdom.
136. The important thing is that our self-image is formed by our beliefs, not simply by our past experiences.
137. The most incomprehensible thing about the world for us is that it is easily comprehensible for others.
138. The only thing we must know is to know how people can be themselves.
139. When we are trying to define a thing, we must know what class it belongs to and also what makes it possible to distinguish it from its class.
140. I wonder if you’ve ever regretted becoming a teacher.
141. Buy Nothing Day is asking us to think about what we buy and whether buying more actually increases our quality of life.
142. The word “symphony” means “sounding together”, which is what creates the wonderful music we all love.
143. Instead of just complaining and worrying, it is better to pay attention to what you can do with your ability in order to find a way out of the difficulty.
144. What a person thinks in his own without being stimulated by other people is at best insignificant and monotonous.
145. You can do whatever you want.
146. Pray to whomever you pray that you can achieve what you want.
147. The lonely one offers his hand too quickly to whomever he come across.
148. Whatever falls on them makes them feel interested in it.
149. A child who couldn’t sleep with the light off at age five tend to enjoy a ghost story years later.
150. There are people who like to do the same things that you like around you.