끊어읽기에 주의하면서 아래 예문을 해석하시오
271. It is only when we are on the ground that we can finally relax.
272. The killing of whales must be stopped both for humanitarian and economic reasons.
273. Neither ‘the writer’ nor ‘the reader’ is stated in the book.
274. There are things in the world that cannot clearly be classified either living or non-living.
275. Not only does he love her, but he also respects her.
276. To accomplish your goals, we must dream as well as act.
277. Freon gas, the main cause of global warming, can be useful in warming up Mars.
278. Beethoven initially dedicated his third symphony, the Eroica, to Napoleon in the belief that he would sustain the ideals of the French Revolution.
279. Ever since the coming of television, there has been a rumor that the novel is dying, if not already dead.
280. The researchers confirm the popular wisdom that age is more a state of mind than of body.
281. Between the two glasses was a small teaspoon.
There was a small teaspoon between the two glasses.
282. Near my house is a tiny dry-cleaning shop run by two chatty old ladies.
There is a tiny dry-cleaning shop near my house run by two chatty old ladies.
283. Out of the dark came a vague voice, “Who’s there?”
A vague voice came out of the dark, “Who’s there?”
284. Not only will this help to send information, but it will also save it.
This will not only help to send information, but it will also save it.
285. The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.
286. When one group borrows something such as ideas, values, foods, or styles of architecture from another group, change occurs through diffusion.
287. The way to success, if you really desire it, is as plain as the way to the house.
288. A job, however unpleasant or poorly paid, is thought to be a man’s most precious possession.